Sprint IP Helps You Stay in Touch With Your Loved Ones!
People who are Deaf, Blind, Hard-of-Hearing or have a speech disability have an issue communicating long distance. Sprint IP helps such people to interact with hearing callers.
About Sprint IP Relay Call
Sprint IP Relay is an online service that uses the internet, an electronic communication device like laptop or mobile and an operator to make calls for hearing impaired and other such people anywhere in the US or its territories.
It works by you typing your message to the operator, the operator relaying the message to your caller and typing back their response to you.
Why use Sprint IP Relay Call
Some of the features and benefits of using Sprint IP Relay Call are:
- You can choose either English or Spanish
- You can save your conversations
- You can have a live online chat with a Sprint Relay Customer Service representative
- You can make 911 emergency calls
- You can make Two-line VCO and HCO calls
Additionally, your online Profile will benefit you by saving your:
- Frequently dialed numbers
- Emergency numbers
- Preferred Carrier
How to use the Sprint IP Relay Call service
To avail the Sprint IP service, follow the instructions in the steps mentioned below:
- Use your mobile, laptop, desktop PC, or tablet to open up a browser.
- Enter the URL: sprintip.com in your address bar and enter.
- Before you can place a call, you need to register.
- Click the ‘Register Now’ to get your 10-Digit Number.
- Enter your login ID and Password
- Then select a security question and type its answer.
- Click ‘Submit.’
- Once you have your number, you can go back to the main page.
- You can choose between English or Spanish language.
- To place a call first enter the number you have to call
- Then write any special instructions you want, this is optional.
- Then press ‘Call Now’ to make the call.
- You can also download the mobile app through Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore and use it for registration.