Wegmans Employee Portal Login To View Your Benefits And Much More
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc. is a privately held American regional supermarket chain headquartered in Rochester, New York. As of November 2017, Wegmans had 95 stores in the mid-Atlantic and New England regions, in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Virginia. Founded in 1916 in Rochester, Wegmans has appeared on Fortune‘s annual “100 Best Companies to Work For” list since the list first appeared in 1998 and has ranked among the top 10 for eight consecutive years. In 2017, the company celebrated 20 years on the list and was ranked No. 2, behind Google. Most of Wegmans’ newer stores are of the superstore or megamarket type, with a large area, a variety of foods aimed at an upscale clientele, and, in many stores, Market Café in-store dining areas. From 2002-2009, Wegmans owned and operated Tastings, a full-service restaurant at its Pittsford, New York store.Tastings was replaced with The Food Bar, a “seafood shack”-styled restaurant in the same space; and later with The Burger Bar, serving hamburgers. Wegmans Employee Portal Login is a portal login for it’s new or continuing employees.
At Wegmans Employee Portal Login, we care about the wellbeing of every employee and their ability to live healthier, better lives. When our people are healthy, Wegmans can work towards a common goal and can fully live our values. It’s why we offer exceptional benefits to both our part-time and full-time employees, including:
- Two generous health plans: A traditional PPO plan with low deductibles or an HSP with a lower weekly cost
- Dental coverage that covers cleanings, fillings, crowns and braces
- Pre-tax spending accounts to help you get the most value
- Paid vacation time along with six paid holidays a year.
- Employee assistance programs to help you find child care, elder care, legal consultations and financial planning.
- Adoption assistance and dependent care savings accounts to help you support your family.
- Our commitment to helping people live healthier, better lives starts with our employees.
- We offer screenings and coaching from our pharmacists and healthy eating tips from Wegmans Registered Dieticians.
- Our “get moving” activities, customized yoga programs, subsidized Weight Watchers at Work meetings, and employee fitness discounts help you be the healthiest version of yourself while inspiring others.
- At Wegmans we know that fair pay is important so we’re committed to making sure our starting pay rates are equal to or greater than those of our competitors.
- Premium pay above your base rate for hourly employees who work on a Sunday or a recognized holiday.
- We offer regular, scheduled pay increases throughout your time with Wegmans.
- To help you learn and grow, we offer development programs to build both your career and earning potential.
- 401(k) plans that match 50% of your contribution up to 6% of your pay.
- The Wegmans Retirement Plan contribution, which is unique to our industry; It is our way to reward employees for their service and help them save for retirement.
- Discounts on mobile phone service, computers, and tickets to movies and amusement parks.
So what’s the wait for?
- To log on for your Wegmans Employee Portal Login, click on mywegmansconnect.com