Wake Forest Patient Portal Login Gives You Control Over Your Health!
If you live in the Forsyth County, you are lucky to have services like the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, because it provides you with tools that make your life and health better, such as the Wake Forest Patient Portal login page.
About Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest Baptist Health or Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an academic medical center which was founded in 1975. It is currently situated in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and has over 13,400 employees, making it the largest employer within the Forsyth County.
Why You Need a Wake Forest Patient Portal Login
If you’re wondering why you need to have Wake Forest Patient portal login, then you can check the following benefits to know all the different reasons:
- Message your doctor’s office and ask medical questions or request e-visits.
- Request renewal of your prescriptions.
- Pay your bills online with ease.
- Access the results of your tests without waiting for a call or a letter in the post.
- Schedule and manage your appointments.
- Review your visits to the doctor and view their summaries.
How to Have a Successful Wake Forest Patient Portal Login
If you want to have a successful Wake Forest Patient Portal Login, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit mywakehealth.com from your web browser.
- Here, click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, provide the myWakeHealth Activation Code, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth in the given spaces.
- Click “NEXT” and follow the further on-screen instructions to sign up for an account.
Once you have your account, you can head back to the Wake Forest Patient Portal Login page whenever you want and log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- First, visit mywakehealth.com from your browser.
- Now, on the main page, enter the myWakeHealth Username and its Password in the given spaces on the right side of the page.
- Then, click “SIGN IN” to proceed to your account.