Tax made easy: San Bernardino Property Tax Info
San Bernardino Property Tax Info
Have you ever felt that you always have to go stand in lines when it comes to paying taxes? It is always such a hassle because there is absolutely no convenience that is provided to you but this is not going to be the case anymore. Now you have the amazing and most helpful facility of getting San Bernardino Property Tax Info online. With their assistance, you are able to have an easy access to all the information and everything is just a tap away. Just like they say in their website, they provide information and assistance to individual taxpayers, business owners, and mortgage companies on the telephone and at the counter. Not just this but they also initiate payment plans, administer the collection of Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT), process seizure payments on unsecured property, issue mobile home Tax Clearance certificates and manage bankruptcy matters as they relate to property tax payments.
Where can you go to find out San Bernardino Property Tax Info
First you will need to get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone. Then you will also need to make sure that you have a good and reliable internet connection on the device of your choice.
- Go to their website by clicking on mytaxcollector.com
- On the homepage, you will have the option of viewing this page in Spanish too.
- If you want to pay your tax online, you can click on “Pay Online”.
- On this page you will have to enter information such as your street number, street name, street tag, parcel number and property ID.
- Click on “Search” and you can proceed with the steps.
If you need more information about their services you can go to their website and find out more about them. You can also contact them through their customer support center or ask them online about any questions or queries that you have.