Universal Gift Registry Makes Your Dreams Come True!
Do you have a happy occasion or a meaningful event coming up you want some nice gifts for? Then, you can easily create your registry at Universal Gift Registry.
About Universal Gift Registry
Universal Gift Registry is an online portal that lets you create registries for your weddings, baby showers, and more.
How to Use the Universal Gift Registry
If you want to use Universal Gift Registry, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit myregistry.com from your web browser.
- Here, in the top right corner of the page, click on the “SIGN UP” option.
- Then, on the next page, choose your Registry Type from the drop-down menu. You can choose between a Wedding Registry, Baby Registry, Wish List, or Organization / NonProfit.
- Then, select whether you want to sign up using your Facebook or Google account or with your email address.
- If you want to sign up with your Facebook or Google, simply click on the appropriate icon and give the website permission to access your account.
- To sign up with your email, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and a Password in the given spaces.
- Then, check the box that say you agree to the website’s terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the “CREATE YOUR REGISTRY” button to complete the sign up process.
Once you have your account, you can head back to the Universal Gift Registry page whenever you want and log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- First, visit myregistry.com from your browser.
- This time, click on the “LOG IN” button in the upper, right corner.
- Then, if you created your registry with your Facebook or Google account, click on the appropriate icon to log in.
- However, if you created it with your email, then enter your Email and Password in the given spaces.
- Then, select whether you want to stay logged in.
- Check the box that says you agree with the website’s terms.
- Click “LOG IN TO YOUR REGISTRY” to proceed.