First PREMIER Bank Credit Card Makes Your Financial Life Easier!
What if you don’t have an A rating credit score? Does this mean that you are unable to get loan or credit card form anywhere? No, you are wrong on this. First Premier Bank is there to help you and provide you with different services even if you are a low credit score customer.
About First PREMIER Bank
First Premier Bank was founded in 1986 in Sioux Falss, South Dakaota.it is the 13th largest issuer of MasterCard brand credit cards in the U.S with revenues surpassing $87 million in 2016 and total number of employees of 2,300. The bank is well-known for their wide range of subprime credit cards given to low credit rating customers.
Why Apply for First PREMIER Bank Credit Card
If you are applying for the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card, then you should know about its many benefits which are:
- Pay bills online.
- View current balance, available credit, and transaction history.
- Only a one-time fee of $4.95.
How to Apply for First PREMIER Bank
SO, you have already read everything you need to know about the First PREMIER Bank, but still don’t know how to get their credit card? Follow the instructions below to register for your own First PREMIER Bank Credit Card:
- First of all log in to the following URL of First PREMIER Bank: mypremiercreditcard.com.
- To enroll for the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card, click on “ENROLL” on the top of the page.
- Enter your Account Number, Social Security Number, Phone Number, Username, and Password.
- Then, accept the internet fee and also complete the acknowledgement.
- Enter the captcha provided to you.
- Next, select the 3 secret questions as a security verification.
- Finally, click on the “Continue” button to complete the process.
If you are already registered or enrolled for the First PREMIER Bank Credit Card and only need to log in to your account, then the process becomes even simpler for you. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Log in to the First PREMIER Bank website again at mypremiercreditcard.com.
- On the main page you will see space provided for Username and Password. Enter your credentials.
- Then, click “Sign In” or press Enter.
If, however, you forget your log in username or password, then you don’t have to worry at all. We will guide you how to retrieve or reset your username or password. Simply, follow these steps:
- Log on to mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Click on the hyperlink “Forgot Username/Password”.
- Enter your Account Number and Social Security Number”.
- Click on either Forgot Username or Forgot Password, depending on your requirement.