Pet Chicken Products for Your Backyard Chicken Coop!
Raising your own chickens sounds like a lot of fun, doesn’t it? But, it also sounds like a lot of work, and something that requires a lot of space? Well, with Pet Chicken Products it’s neither, because these products and information make life easier for urban and backyard chicken owners.
About My Pet Chicken
My Pet Chicken, formed in 2004 by the owner Traci Torres with the help of her husband, Derek Sasaki, is a company that allows backyard and urban chicken owners with the tools and information they need to make their lives easier and more fun. The company has everything from chicken coops and day-old baby chicks to chicken supplies and gifts.
How to Get Pet Chicken Products
If you want to get Pet Chicken Products, you need to sign up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: mypetchicken.com.
- Here, click on the “MY ACCOUNT” link near the top of the page.
- On the next page, hit the “Create an account” button.
- Then, provide all the required information in the given spaces. This includes your Email, Password, First Name, Last Name, Secret Question, Secret Answer, Address, Country, City, Postal/Zip, Phone number, etc.
- After that, specify whether you want to receive text messages regarding urgent issues and the email newsletter containing offers, announcements and tips.
- Finally, click the “Register” button to complete your account registration.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the Pet Chicken Products whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit mypetchicken.com once again.
- Click on “MY ACCOUNT” one more time.
- Then, on the next page, enter your Email Address and Password in the given spaces.
- Select whether you want the website to remember your Sign-In.
- Now, click “Sign In” and proceed to your account.