How to make My Home Warranty HSA account
HSA Home Warranty knows that when you buy a house for yourself, it is a huge investment and they want to do everything in their power to make sure that you keep your house safe. This is why you can now make a My Home Warranty HSA account and get all their benefits and facilities at the tap of your fingers. With this account, you can say goodbye to your worries related to services related to your home.
How to make an account with My Home Warranty HSA
The first thing that you are going to need is a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to complete this process. The next thing that you will have to make sure of is that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. Once you have these things, you will only have to follow some steps that have been given below and you will be done with the whole procedure in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on myhomewarranty.com
- You can enter your email and password if you already have an account with them.
- However, if you do not have an account with them, you will have to click on “Register Now”.
- On the next page there are going to be several tabs and you have to click on them one by one to be able to fill out the information.
- The tabs that you will have in front of you will require you to fill in the information such as for contract lookup, associated properties, personal information and then you will have to give them a username and a password.
- After filling in all the information, you can proceed to finish the process.
You can go to their website and find out more information about their service. You may also call their customer support center by dialling 800-367-1448 on your phone and get all your questions and queries answered.