McDonald’s Local Restaurant Information and Career Instructions
Everyone knows about the renowned name of McDonald’s, and what can be better than being a part of this great organization. If you’re looking to add some extra cash in your wallet or rejoin the workforce after a break, then McDonald’s could become the start of your career, with much room to grow and progress in your area of interest.
Who isn’t familiar with the most famous name in the fast-food business; McDonald’s. Founded in 1940 by Richard and Maurice McDonald, McDonald’s is an American fast-food company based in San Bernardino, California, United States. Traded on NYSE, it gathers around US$ 23 billion a year in revenues and around US$ 5 billion a year in net income. McDonald’s is the world’s second-largest private employer with 1.9 million employees, 1.5 million of whom work for franchises with the total number of locations more than 37,000.
How to Access the My Turner Resources
To find McDonald’s local restaurant information, you will need to follow some basic protocol. Below are steps you will need to follow:
- The first thing you will need to do is to turn on your computer/device and open your browser.
- In the address bar, enter the follow URL of the My Turner Resources: mcstate.com.
- Wait for the page to successfully load.
- Select a State and City.
- The website will show the location of the restaurant on the map. Put your cursor on the logo and you can see its address and opening hours.
- Click on the “Restaurant” button to view detailed information about it.
- However, if you want to find a job at McDonald’s, click the “Jobs” button.
- Click on “Apply Here” button at the bottom of the page, if you are interested in their jobs.
- Provide your information such as Full Name, SSN, Date of Birth, and Email Address. Then, confirm the position you have applied.
- Fill in the form by providing your detailed personal information and follow the instructions to finish the application process.