Get a $1,000 Gift Card with Best Buy Canada Survey!
Corporations and businesses need their customers to buy their products and use their services; without them, they wouldn’t have a business in the first place. So, one thing these companies have to ensure is that their customers are happy and satisfied. How do they do that? By listening to their feedback through surveys like the Best Buy Canada Survey. This article right here gives you all the information you need to fill the Best Buy Canada Survey and get an amazing reward.
A US-based multinational corporation that deals with consumer electronics, Best Buy was previously known as Sound of Music till 1966 and then Best Buy Co. Superstores till 1983. The Best Buy that people know now is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota, and also has operations in Mexico and Canada. The company also has various other subsidiaries, such as Geek Squad, Pacific Sales and more.
Best Buy Canada Survey Requirements
If you wish to take part in the Best Buy Canada Survey, there are some requirements that you need to fulfill first. These include:
- You need to read the age and legal citizen status policies of the survey to see whether you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Next, you should have visited a Best Buy store, made a purchase and kept the purchase receipt with you since you will need this to access the survey.
- Finally, you should have a good, stable internet connection on whichever electronic device you prefer to use. You need both things because the survey is only available online.
Best Buy Canada Survey Rewards
You really get the best when you buy from Best Buy, and you get something even better when you fill out their survey. What exactly is that? Well, how does a $1,000 gift card sound? The gift card is valid for all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile merchandise.
Best Buy Canada Survey Instructions
So, do you think you fulfill all the requirements for filling out the Best Buy Canada Survey? Then, go ahead and fill it by following the instructions given below:
- First, visit bestbuycanadacares.ca so you can access the survey page online.
- Here, read the welcome notice and click the blue arrow button.
- Then, choose your language; English or French.
- Now, take a look on your receipt and find the 6-4-12 digit alphanumeric code, which will be marked Group A, B, and C. Enter this code in the spaces provided.
- Click the arrow button to move forward.
- Now, begin the survey and answer all of the questions provided.
- When you have answered all the questions, submit the completed survey.