Smart management with My Barclay Card!
Why should you own a My Barclay Card
Having a My Barclay Card makes life easier because with this card, you are able to manage your account in a much better way. This was the first credit card that was introduced in the United Kingdom. This is the reason why they make sure that their customers have a wide range of credit cards between which they can choose from. A card should be chosen which suits best to you.
Barclays Bank was started in the year 1690 in England. Their headquarters are located in London in United Kingdom. They provide to their customers with excellent services and products such as retail, commercial and investment banking and also wealth management.
How to manage your own My Barclay Card
The first thing that you will have to do is get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to get through this procedure. Also make sure that you have a good internet connection on the device of your choice. Another thing that you will have to take care of is that you should have your My Barclay Card and also your credit limit. Your credit limit can be found on latest statement or on the letter that came with your card. Now, all you will have to do is follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycard
- Click on “Register” that will appear on the top right corner of the homepage.
- On the next page that appears, click on “Register” again. Before you do this, you can also go through their terms and conditions by scrolling down on the page and clicking on the link given.
- Give them your date of birth by choosing from the drop down menu given.
- Type in the card number, card security code, expiry date and the current credit limit.
- Set up your online login details and give them a username, password, memorable word, and the memorable word reminder.
- Type in your email address for account alerts.
- Tick the box next to where it says that you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Click on “Register” when you are done.
You can visit their website for more details and to get questions answered about anything that you are confused about.