MyTacoBell Login is Your Path into Taco Heaven!
If you’re interested in a variety of Tex-Mex foods including tacos, nachos, burritos, and quesadillas with a variety of ‘value menu’, then you should head over to your nearest branch of Taco Bell to find out more. Or you can simply log on to their website and check out the amazing deals that they are offering right now!
About Taco Bell
Founded in 1962 by Glen Bell, Taco Bell is a subsidiary American chain of fast-food restaurants, based on more than 7,000 (2015) locations worldwide. It is based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc.
How to Access MyTacoBell Login:
To access your account at MyTacoBell Login, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- To start with, visit the following URL of the MyTacoBell Login at: mytacobell.yum.com.
- To log in to your account, on the main page, enter your Username and Password.
- Then, click on the “LOG IN” button to continue.
- You can click on the “Request Access” button, if you need to access the site.
However, if you need any help for signing in to your account or forgot your login credentials, then below are some steps for you:
- Visit the following URL of the MyTacoBell Login at: mytacobell.yum.com
- Click on “Forgot your Username/Password? Click here” link at the bottom of the page.
- It will redirect you to a new page.
- Enter your User ID in the space provided for it.
- Enter the number you see in the picture.
- Then, click “Continue” or press Enter to continue.
- If you forgot your User ID, then click on “Forgot User ID? (Store Users/Crew Only)”.
- It will redirect to a new page.
- Click on the relevant option for you; US Employee or Non-US Employee.
- Once you have clicked on the relevant option, three more options will appear; whether you have forgotten your UserID, your Password, or your Security Questions?.
- Click on the option according to your requirement and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.