Learn How to Connect Camcorder to Computer for Your Live Stream
It is easy to shoot a video with your camera, edit it and then upload it on the internet but when you want to broadcast live then you need to figure how to connect camcorder to computer. Not only do you have to be conscious about whatever you say because there are no retakes but you have to make sure the connection is secure and remains that way throughout the live streaming session.
It is easier with smartphones because you can open the application and begin streaming using the camera but the picture quality may often be compromised. Also if you do not have a good tripod or stand for the phone then you will have to continue to adjust the frame. This is why most influencers prefer their camcorders when they are going live.
Steps to Connect Camcorder to Computer
Make sure you have all the data cables of the camcorder at hand before you begin.
- Install the application that comes with the camcorder onto your computer and then set uo the camera in a place where there is sufficient lighting.
- Turn on the computer and the camcorder. Connect to the internet and then check if everything is working.
- Using the USB cable connect camcorder to computer. It can be plugged into any of the USB ports on your laptop or desktop computer.
- If there are no USB cables with the camcorder then you can also use the VGA cable.
- Open the camcorder application on the computer and from the video settings select the high-quality video option.
- Once all the above steps are done it means you have completed the connect camcorder to computer procedure and you can begin broadcasting now.
Make sure the cable is secured to the computer and does not fall off in between the stream. It should also not be in the way so that you trip over it.