Become a part of Gap Card Member Service Center!
What do you get with Gap Card Member Service Center
If you do not have any idea about the Gap Card, you must be living under a rock. You can join the Gap Card Member Service Center and enjoy numerous benefits. When you have a Gap card, you will be able to pay your bills online, view your balance online, keep a track of your rewards, view your account history and even get a 15% discount when your Gap card is approved! What more could a person want? Not only will you be saving when you shop at your favorite store but you will also be getting so many benefits. You will get a $10 reward card for every $200 you spend at their stores or sites and also earn a point every $1 spent everywhere else where your Gap Visa Card is accepted.
About Gap Incorporation
Gap incorporation was founded in the year 1969. The founders of this company are Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher. Their headquarters are located in San Francisco, California in the United States of America but they serve their products all over the world. Among their products, they have many kinds of clothing items, accessories and many personal care products.
How to sign up for Gap Card Member Service Center
To get started with this process, you are going to need a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone. Also make sure that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. Now, all you will have to do is follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on ebill.gap.com
- If you already have an account with them, you can type in your username and password and click on “Secure Login” to proceed.
- However, if you do not have an account. you can click on “Register”.
- Type in your card number. Also give them the zip code.
- Click on “Continue”.
- After this, you will have to give them your credit card information, the last four digits of your social security number, email address and your date of birth.
- Follow the rest of the steps accordingly and complete the membership procedure.
You can also visit their website and find out more information about their services. You can also contact their customer support center if you need some of your questions answered.