Waitrose Survey Welcomes Your Response with An Open Heart!
You now have the opportunity to fill in a Waitrose Survey and give them an honest feedback because they deserve it. They need to know from their valuable customers the things that they can improve so they are able to bring about a change, if they need it.
About Waitrose Limited
Waitrose is a chain of British supermarkets that was started in the year 1904. The founders of this supermarket chain are Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose, David Taylor. Waitrose also operates its own delivery service through Waitrose.com, but this service is only available in certain stores, delivering goods ordered through the internet and serviced from the local branch. Their headquarters are located in Bracknell, Berkshire in the United Kingdom. Giving an amazing service to their customers, they have also earned the reputation of having an “upmarket” from various newspapers and critics.
Steps required to fill in a Waitrose Survey
You are going to require a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to be able to complete this survey. You must also have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. The other thing that you are going to need is the receipt or the survey invitation which you will have received from your latest visit to the store. Now you just have to follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done with the survey in no time.
- Go to their survey site by clicking on waitrosehaveyoursay.com
- You have the option to give your feedback on your recent visit to the store or the recent click and collect or delivery you have experienced with them.
- Click on the appropriate option and proceed with the survey.
- Read their introductory note.
- Choose whether you are eighteen or under eighteen years of age.
- Click on “Next”.
- Type in the first two letters of the branch that you visited and then select from the lost given to you.
- Also give them the date when you visited their store.
- Choose the time that you visited the store from the options that they have given to you.
- Click on “next”
- Give answers to the questions that they have for you.
- Also rate the statements that are presented to you. The rating must be done according to how much you agree or disagree with the given statement.
- Click on “Submit” when you are done.