SolarCity Customer Portal Login Brightens Up Your Life!
With the ever increasing energy consumption, it won’t be long before the world runs out of energy resources. Unless the world, as a whole, moves towards alternative, renewable energy sources, such as solar energy. If you already have, with SolarCity, you can benefit from the SolarCity Customer Portal login page to make your life even easier.
SolarCity, a solar energy company, is a US-based subsidiary of Tesla, headquartered in San Mateo, California, which was founded by Lyndon Rive and Peter Rive in 2006. The company not only manufactures and markets its residential and commercial solar panels, but also installs them throughout the country.
How to Use the SolarCity Customer Portal Login
If you want to use SolarCity Customer Portal Login, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit mysolarcity.com from your web browser.
- Beneath the login form, you will see a link that says “New Customer? SIGN UP”. Click on this link to proceed to the account registration form.
- On the next page, enter your Email Address in the given space and click “Request new password”.
- After that, follow the instructions in your email to proceed with the account registration.
Once you have your account, you can head back to the SolarCity Customer Portal Login page whenever you want and log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- First, visit mysolarcity.com from your browser.
- Now, type in your Email Address and the Password associated with it in the given space.
- Then, select whether you want the website to remember your login details by checking “Remember Me”.
- Finally, click “LOG IN” to proceed to your account.
In case you cannot sign in to your account, you can click on the “Forgot password?” hyperlink beneath the space provided for Password, to reset your password and regain access to your account.
You can also log in through your Google or Facebook account. Simply, click on either the Google or Facebook button according to your requirement.