Safeway Employee Resources Portal Makes Working at Safeway Easier!
Working in large companies can be hectic, but also quite rewarding when you work for the right company. The benefits you can get with a large company, one that makes sure to take care of its employees, is better than anything else. One such company is Safeway and it makes lives easier for its employees with the Safeway Employee Resources portal.
Safeway, Inc. is an American-based chain of supermarkets which was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. A subsidiary of Albertsons, the company has over 250,000 and operates out of more than 900 locations. The company provides groceries, meal ideas, recipes, health and nutritional information, and so much more to the customers.
Benefits of Safeway Employee Resources Portal
If you want to use the Safeway Employee Resources Portal, you should know what you can get out of it, which includes:
- You can find stores around you.
- Keep a look on your fuel rewards.
- Get groceries delivered to your home.
- Look up meal recipes.
How to Use the Safeway Employee Resources Portal
If you want to use the Safeway Employee Resources portal, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit myschedule.safeway.com from your web browser.
- Wait for the page to load completely.
- Once the page has loaded, click on the “Login” button on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your Username and the Password associated to it in the fields provided in the spaces.
- After that, click on the “Login” button to proceed to your account.
In case you cannot sign in to your account, you can click on the “Click here” hyperlink where it says “Trouble logging in?” so you can retrieve access to your account.
If you need further assistance, you can contact the Service Desk by calling 1-877-286-3200 or visiting the nearest Safeway.