MyPanera Card Simplifies Your Dining Experience!
Have you ever had an experience where you went out to eat a fancy meal and don’t have enough cash to pay for it? Maybe, because you forgot the cash at home or all your money was in your bank account? What should you do to avoid some embarrassments like this? The answer is that you may want to consider having a credit card and while we are talking about credit cards, MyPanera Card is a great solution for paying at the Panera Bread.
Founded in 1987, Panera Bread is an American chain of bakery-café casual restaurants. Stretching in all over the United States as well as in Canada, Panera Bread have a total number of 2100 stores as of 2017. It was founded by Ken Rousenthal, Ronald M. Shaich, and Loius Kane and is headquartered in Sunset Hills, Missouri, U.S. The restaurant offers many products such as bread, bagel, baguettes, cold sandwiches, Panini, salads, soups, coffees and teas.
Why Apply for MyPanera Card
Before you apply for the MyPanera Card, there are many benefits which you can enjoy with card. Some of them are listed below:
- Convenience to your dining experience at Panera Bread.
- No need for cash at all on the checkouts.
- Purchases are made quicker.
- Unexpected surprises are given to the regular customers are a reward.
How to Apply for MyPanera Card
So, you have read all that you need to about the Panera Bread, now let’s look at how to actually apply for the card. But before you apply for the card, you will need to make an online account first. To do so, follow the steps below:
- To begin with, visit the main page of MyPanera at: mypanera.com.
- On the top of page, click “Join Now”.
- Once you have clicked on the hyperlink or button, two options will appear on your screen; Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with Email.
- You can sign up using either of your social media accounts.
- Once, you have created your account, the next step is to log in to the website again at mypanera.com.
- Then, click on the hyperlink or button “MyPanera Card”.
- Next, either choose the option that whether you want to sign in using your Facebook or Email.
- If, you are using your Email account, you will need to enter your Email or Phone and then enter your Password.
- If, however, you forget your email or password, then click on the link “Forgot email or password?” and follow the instructions to retrieve your login credentials.