MOSAIC Employee Self Service Helps You Help Others!
If you want to make others happy, put a smile on someone’s face and like helping people then MOSAIC is a place for you. It is a place where you can make a difference by helping the community. And the company helps you through the MOSAIC Employee Self Service portal.
Based in Omaha, NE, MOSAIC is a faith-based charitable organization providing intellectually disabled people with assistance. It currently works in 10 states having 36 agencies providing personalized services to people with intellectual disabilities.
Benefits of Using MOSAIC Employee Self Service
MOSAIC offers several benefits to its employees ranging from the happiness gained in helping people to other monetary ones. These are listed below:
- Using the Online Employee Self Service
- Employees can connect with others within the company,
- They can access the Therap and internal career sites
- View their email
- view employee benefits and schedules.
- Other benefits of joining MOSAIC are:
- A three-tiered health plan with a range of coverage options
- A minimum three weeks paid time off facility for vacations, emergencies or illness for full time employees
- A Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance program
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit options
- Disability program
How to Access the MOSAIC Employee Self Service
All Mosaic employees are managed through the MyMosaicInfo website and in order to enjoy the above listed benefits and have access to MOSAIC Employee Self Service you should be an employee of MOSAIC. Follow the steps mentioned for complete guidance
- If you’re not an employee, then go to mosaicinfo.org/work-us
- Click ‘Apply Now’.
- Find the relevant job and apply.
- For members, head over to mymosaicinfo.org
- This link will provide you with access to your mail, company intranet, careers site, Employee Self Service, Therap, IT Support and Password Reset Portal.
- To activate your Self-Service account, click ‘Employee Self Service’
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your User ID and Password
- If you have forgotten your password, then on mymosaicinfo.org click ‘Password Reset Portal’