Solve insurance problems with Liberty Mutual Insurance Group!
Why should you get insurance?
In this day and age, it is always sensible to have a insurance of some kind that enables you to have a secure future. Liberty Mutual Insurance Group takes care of this problem for you and provides their customers with a wide range of insurance products and deals. Some of the examples of the kinds of insurances they provide are fire, homeowners, automobile and many more.
About Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group was founded in the year 1912. Their headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts in the United States of America, however, they provide their services worldwide. The motto of their company is “Liberty stands with you” and they stick by it to provide everyone with several insurance services. Currently, their CEO is David H. Long and their CFO is Chris Pierce.
How to register with Liberty Mutual Insurance Group?
For the registration process, you will need a computer, laptop, tablet or your mobile phone to go through with the procedure. You must also make sure that you have a good internet connection on the device of your choice. Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on mylibertyconnection.com
- Returning users can simply enter their username and password to login.
- New users will have to register. Click on the blue button that says “Register” to begin.
- Give them the company code and click on “Validate”.
- Scroll down and you will have to give them your first and last name, phone number and email address.
- Next you will have to give them the login information such as your username, password, security question and security answer.
- After entering all this information, you will have to click on “Register”.
If you have more questions you can go to their website and get them answered. You can also contact them through their phone number which is 1-800-431-2958.