ADP Retirement Services Login Makes Your Retirement Easier!
Have you recently retired from your work and want your retirement to be easy and smooth? Don’t know what options you have after your retirement? Well, one option is to avail the services offered by ADP because ADP takes care of you after your retirement and makes sure you have what you need at the click of a button. You can check and use all these services by accessing your account through the ADP Retirement Services login.
A management services company, ADP or Automatic Data Processing, Inc., was founded by Henry Taub back in 1949. Although it was founded in Paterson, New Jersey, the company currently has its headquarters in Roseland, New Jersey. But, what does the company do? It provides management software and services to human resource departments, as well as payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions.
Requirements for ADP Retirement Services Login
If you want to be able to do a successful ADP Retirement Services Login, you need to make sure you fulfill the following requirements:
- A good internet connection that allows you to access the login page.
- A device you can use the website on.
Procedure for ADP Retirement Services Login
If you want to access your account through the ADP Retirement Services Login page, you first need to have your own account. For that, you have to follow the instructions below:
- First thing you have to do is visit the following link: mykplan.com.
- Then, click on the “Register Now” button near the bottom of the page.
- Enter your first and last name in the first two fields.
- Next, type in your SSN, EIN or ITIN in the space provided.
- Select your Birth date and resolve the captcha.
- Click “NEXT” to proceed with registering your account.
Once you have registered your account, or in case you already had one, head back to the ADP Retirement Services Login page to access it. Follow the guidelines given below to do so:
- Visit the following URL once again: mykplan.com.
- Enter your User ID and your Password in the fields given.
- Click on “Sign In” to proceed to your account.
If you are unable to log in, you can check whether you have forgotten your User ID or your Password. For that, follow the instructions below:
- Open mykplan.com from your browser.
- Click either “Forgot your user ID?” or “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the required information and follow the instructions to regain access to your account.