JumpStart Learning for Children Makes Way for the Betterment of Our Future Generations
Don’t you think that the less-privileged kids should get a jumpstart in life? Then, you’re not alone. There’s an organization that gives more attention to the less-privileged kids before even they get to the kindergarten. Jumpstart Org. is working hard to help all children build the key language and literacy skills that they deserve.
Jumpstart Children is a U.S. based organization with almost 12,000 enrolled children and 4,000 corps members. Their mission is to work toward the day every child in America enters school prepared to succeed.
Benefits of Using JumpStart Learning for Children
Amongst the numerous benefits of becoming a member of Jumpstart family, some of them are mentioned below:
- By becoming a member of Jumpstart, you get health and dental coverage with up to 70% of the premium covered Jumpstart.
- Retirement benefits; 100% match to the employee’s contribution (up to 4% of salary) in a 401k plan.
- Work-life balance.
- 3 weeks of paid vacations and 10 sick days as a new employee.
- 13 paid holidays.
- 1 paid week at winter break.
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
How to Access JumpStart Learning for Children
To access your account at JumpStart Learning for Children or to create a new account, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- To start with, visit the following URL of the JumpStart Learning for Children at: myjumpstart.org.
- To log in to your account, on the main page, enter your User Name and Password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to continue.
- In case you forget your login password, then simply click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- Once the page have redirected you, enter your User Name or E-mail and follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your password.
However, you have to create a new account for JumpStart Learning for Children and probably wondering how to do it, then below are some steps for you:
- Visit the following URL of the JumpStart Learning for Children at: myjumpstart.org.
- Click on “Create new account” link.
- Enter your information such as First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of Birth, User Name, Email Address, etc.
- Once you have entered all the relevant information, then enter the Captcha an click on “Create new account”.