Web Based GradeBook Makes Life Easier for Teachers, Parents, and Students!
Won’t it be a convenience for the teachers of being able to work from home? Or the communication between teachers and parents gets more direct and convenient? That’s what MyGradeBook with Web Based GradeBook desires to achieve. So, visit their website for more information.
Established in 1999, MyGradeBook is a website that allows teachers to grade assignments, print out reports, and email parents with an easy to use, fully featured, and secure grade book service for schools and individual teachers.
Benefits of Using Web Based GradeBook
Amongst the numerous benefits of using Web Based GradeBook, some of them are mentioned below:
- By using Web Based GradeBook, you manage your grading style. It flexibly suits your grading style; elementary or secondary.
- You can send email to students and parents automatically through the School-Home Communication.
- Let’s parents and students login to view their information.
- Online access to your gradebook, anywhere anytime.
- Easy navigation of the profile.
- Ready-made reports make it easy for you to assess class performance.
- High security features keeps the data secure.
How to Access the Web Based GradeBook
To access Web Based GradeBook at MyGradeBook, you will need to follow some criteria. Below are some easy steps for you to follow to log in:
- To start with, visit the following URL of the Web Based GradeBook at: mygradebook.com.
- Wait for the page to load first.
- Navigate the page and enter your login information in the space provided for it.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- You can enter your Email, Classword, Primary, or even Login ID in the Username’s field.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button to continue.
- If you need help in logging in to your account, then click on “Need help logging in?”
In case you don’t have a MyGradeBook Teacher account, then you can follow the steps below to make one.
- Visit the URL of Web Based GradeBook at: mygradebook.com.
- Click on the hyperlink “sign up for a free 30 day trial account” under the heading of ‘Log in’.
- Enter all the relevant information and click on ‘Start Free Trial”.