Chronic Dry Eye Resources Help You Keep Your Eyes Healthy!
You don’t know how important your eyes are to you until there’s something wrong with them. And it doesn’t necessarily have to be something big; something as trivial as dry eyes can be a real problem. But, what can you do when you have dry eyes? You can check the chronic dry eye resources provided by Eyelove to find out what possible solutions you have for this.
Eyelove, an online community, is a place where women can find solutions and answers to their chronic eye problems, such as dry or itchy eyes. It has a plethora of resources that the women can browse through, and they can sign up to keep updated about the newest resources.
How to Use the Chronic Dry Eye Resources
If you want to use Chronic Dry Eye Resources, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit myeyelove.com from your web browser.
- Here, click on the “sign up for eyelove” option in the top, right corner of the page.
- On the next page, scroll down till you see the sign up form.
- Here, enter your first name, last name and e-mail address in the given empty spaces.
- After that, select whether you are diagnosed with dry eye or not.
- Then, check the box that lets you sign up for additional info and special offers from Shire.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button so you can complete your sign up process.