Resolve Defaulted Loans & Ease Your Mind & Pocket!
Getting an education, as important as it is, can be quite difficult in this economy; you have to save up for years, or get a scholarship, or take out a loan if you want quality higher education. However, when you do take out a loan, it isn’t always easy paying it back. Don’t worry because MyEdDebt is here to help you resolve defaulted loans.
MyEdDebt is a Federal student aid that allows students to resolve defaulted loans and gives them debt resolution options on their fingertips. The website deals with various loans and grant programs, such as the Federal Family Education Loans (FFEL), Direct Loans, Federal Perking Loans, Federal Pell Grants, and more.
How to Resolve Defaulted Loans
If you want to Resolve Defaulted Loans, you need an account and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: myeddebt.ed.gov.
- If you are a Borrower, click on the “Borrower” option near the top of the page.
- On the next page, click “Register Now”.
- Then, enter your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, First 2 Letter of your Last Name, Zip Code, and your Email address.
- After that, click “Submit” to proceed with the registration of your account.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use it to resolve defaulted loans whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit myeddebt.ed.gov once again.
- Again click on the “Borrower” option.
- Now, on the next page, click on “Go to Your Account”.
- Then, enter your User ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click “Login” to access your account.
If you can’t access your account, it may be because you have forgotten your login details. You can easily retrieve these and get access to your account again, by clicking on “Forgot your User ID/Password?”
You can also change or reset your Password if you feel the need, by clicking “Change/Reset Password”.