Know Your Numbers Through Carle Online Records!
Today, more than ever, concerns about growing healthcare costs are influencing people to lead healthier lifestyles. With this intensified motivation for better health in mind, we have a service that will increase your awareness about your current health status. Now is the time to “know your numbers” and take control of your health through Carle Online Records. You can review your medical history, keep track of appointments and pay your bill online with access to Carle Online Records. To activate your MyCarle account, all you need is an activation code.
Based in Urbana, Ill., The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated health system with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group and health plan. The 413-bed Carle Foundation Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center and offers Level III perinatal services. Carle is ranked in 2017 as one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades, a Best Hospital by U.S. News and World Report and has achieved Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest honor for nursing care. The system includes the 24-bed critical access Carle Hoopeston Regional Health Center, the 134-bed Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, and Carle Physician Group with 450 doctors. Health Alliance is a leading provider-driven health plan serving Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio and Washington. In 2017, Health Alliance was awarded by J.D. Power for highest member satisfaction among commercial health plans in the Illinois and Indiana Region. Carle serves people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
- James Leonard, MD, serves as president and CEO of The Carle Foundation, a non-profit integrated healthcare system, which includes Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle Physician Group and for-profit Health Alliance Medical Plans.
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a 325-bed regional care hospital. The hospital’s campus features the Mills Breast Cancer Institute, Carle Cancer Center, Carle Spine Institute and Carle Heart and Vascular Institute.
- According to the most recent financials posted in the American Hospital Directory, Carle Foundation Hospital recorded total revenue of more than $1.2 billion in 2011. Net income totaled more than $111 million for an 8.9 percent profit margin.
- According to Carle Foundation Hospital’s most recent annual report, it had 20,716 inpatient admissions — including 2,449 births; 61,583 emergency department patients; 909 trauma patients; 27,959 outpatient visits; and 12,905 outpatient/inpatient surgical patients in 2010.
- Carle Foundation Hospital was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
- In 1918, Margaret Burt Carle Morris left $40,000 to the city of Urbana, Ill., for the purpose of starting a hospital. Her donation led to the creation of The Urbana Memorial Hospital Association. Her name — Carle — has been maintained as testimony to the roots of the organization. In 1931, two physicians from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., moved to Urbana and opened what was then called Carle Memorial Hospital and the Rogers-Davison clinic. The clinic and hospital separated in 1946 but were integrated into one organization through a transaction, which was effective April 1, 2010.
How to Know Your Numbers Through Carle Online Records:
- Click on http://mycarle.com/
- Add in your username and password to view all your information.