Best Western Member Portal Makes Your Hotel Experience Better!
Do you like traveling all over the world and living in nice, luxurious hotel rooms? Whether it’s for a vacation or a travel trip, if you’re not comfortable at your hotel, your trip is likely to leave you feeling annoyed instead of relaxed. So, when you want to have a relaxing trip and stay in the best places, you can’t go wrong with Best Western hotels. And if you’re a Best Western member, you can use the Best Western Member Portal to have exclusive member benefits and services
About Best Western
A US-based company, Best Western International Inc. was founded in 1946, in Phoenix, Arizona. It operates the Best Western Hotels & Resorts brand, which has more than 4,100 hotels, motels and resorts throughout the world. Out of these, more than 2,000 hotels are within the North America alone. The company has various subsidiaries and over 1,200 employees that make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
How to Use Best Western Member Portal
Before you can use Best Western Member Portal you need to log in to your account. So, if you need to know how, you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: mybestwestern.com.
- Wait for the page to completely load, then enter your Login ID and the associated Password in the field provided.
- After that, simply click on the “Login” button to proceed to your account and begin using the Best Western Member Portal whenever you want.
If you are having trouble logging in to your account on the Best Western Member Portal, it may be because you do not remember your password. You can reset it to regain access to your account by following the below procedure:
- Visit the following URL once again: mybestwestern.com.
- Now, under the field for Password, click on “Forgot password?”
- On the next page, enter your User ID in the space provided.
- Then, click on “OK”.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.