My Ford Credit is Your Way into a Ford Car
Have a Ford vehicle or want to buy one? Need to know how you can finance it with ease? Don’t worry, Ford has got you covered with its Ford Credit. And to make things even easier, you can use My Ford Credit to keep on top of your credit information and details.
Ford Motor Company, often simply known as Ford, is an automaker company that was founded by Henry Ford in 1903. An American multinational company, it is currently based in Dearborn, Michigan, but provides its unique cars, trucks, SUVs, hybrids and crossover throughout the world.
How to Use My Ford Credit
If you want to use My Ford Credit, you need to sign up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: credit.ford.com.
- Then, scroll down the page and click on the “Register for Online Access” link beneath the “Sign In” button.
- On the next page, enter your Account Number in the space provided. You need to enter the last 8 digits of your Account Number, which you can find on your invoice.
- Then, click on the “Verify” button to proceed with the account registration.
- Simply follow all the instructions and provide the information asked for to sign up for your account.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the My Ford Credit whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit credit.ford.com once again.
- Scroll down and click on “Sign In” this time.
- Then, type in your Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- After that, select whether you the website to remember your username on the computer you’re using.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to continue on to your account.
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, the issue may be that you do not remember your username or password. For this, on the login page, click either Forgot “Username” or “Password” according to whichever you think you have forgotten, and follow the instructions to regain access to your account.