CheckMyCard City Services Give You More Control Over Your Cards!
Credit and debit cards have made life easier for everyone who uses these; no more carrying cash around, no more worrying about losing your money or getting it stolen. But, to make things even easier, these cards come with online services, such as the CheckMyCard City Services, that give users more control over their cards.
An American-based company, CheckMyCard that provides users with information regarding their cards, such as the card balance, transaction history, etc. The users simply create an account online and can avail all of these services and more.
How to Use CheckMyCard City Services
Before you can use CheckMyCard City Services you need an account, so if you want to know how to get one you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: checkmycard.ca.
- Then, select your language by clicking on the white drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the “Create a user name and password” button.
- In the form that opens, provide your 13-digit card number in the first space, and the 9-digit Ontario Works identification number in the second empty space.
- Now, choose a username and type it in the space provided. Retype it in the next space.
- Select and enter a password and retype it to confirm it.
- Next, select a security questions and type in a security answer for it, retyping it for confirmation.
- Finally, click the button that says “Save” to create your account.
Once you have your account, you can log in and start using CheckMyCard City Services by following the below instructions:
- Visit the following URL once again: checkmycard.ca.
- On the right side of the page, in the login form, type your username and the associated password in the given spaces.
- Then, click on the white “Login” button so you can access your account with ease.
In case you can’t log in, you may have forgotten your login details. You can reset your password or retrieve your username so you can regain access to your account.