My UAlbany Student Portal Login Makes Education Easier!
What is better than getting a quality higher education in one of the best public research universities? Getting that education in one of the best places on Earth; New York. That is what University at Albany gives you, plus ease of access to all your information through the My UAlbany Student Portal Login.
About University at Albany
University at Albany, or the State University of New York at Albany, is a public research university which has more than 12,600 undergraduate students enrolled in its many programs. The university has two campuses to provide students with as many opportunities as possible; one in Albany and the other in Rensselaer and the Township of Guilderland.
How to Use the My UAlbany Student Portal Login
If you want to use My UAlbany Student Portal Login, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit albany.edu/myualbany from your web browser.
- Here, scroll down till you see the two login options; Student Log On and Employee Log In.
- Now, if you’re a student, you will need to click on the “STUDENT LOG ON” button.
- On the next page, enter your Net ID and Password.
- Then, simply click on the “Sign in” button to proceed to your student account.
- If you can’t log in, you can click on the “Password Set/Reset” link and follow the instructions to set or reset your password.
- However, if you’re an employee, you have to click on the “EMPLOYEE LOG IN” button instead.
- This will take you to a similar page to that of the student log on, and you will need to enter your Net ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Then, click on the “Sign in” button so you can easily access your account.
- If you run into any troubles, you can simply click on the “Password Set/Reset” link again.