For the manufacture of the bowl directly at the facility it is convenient to use special polypropylene or durable fiberglass.
The main difference between the internal basin and the external one is that special technical and engineering communications must be equipped for the operation and proper functioning of the system.
It is not only a separate water supply system, but also heating and heating systems, ventilation. sewer and power supply.
In some cases, an emergency discharge system is also provided. All these communications significantly increase the network load, so all electrical equipment must be well strengthened.
In this connection, sometimes they even equip their own separate substation.
It will be quite problematic to make such changes in an already finished house, so it’s best to think about the pool already at the stage of housing design.
How to build a pool: additional equipment
Modern companies that install pools, today provide for their products various additional options.
Indoor swimming pool requires additional costs, but it also has several advantages.
Such an object can be operated all year round, regardless of the season.
No need to spend money on conservation in the winter.
In addition, much less electrical energy is required to heat the pool water.
Indoor pool in the building: design features and nuances
Where in the house is better to equip the pool? To do this, you can use any suitable size room.
Technical documentation assumes the construction of the facility:
- in the basement;
- in a separate annexe;
- in the heated attic.
The project should provide a solid foundation with the necessary strength, calculate the optimal load on the casing, the integrity and strength of all frame structures. The best option is to build an autonomous room for the pool.
The device in the own house of the internal pool is rather difficult process to which the system and competent approach is necessary.
It is necessary to begin work with a planning and development of the plan. The invited experts will conduct all the necessary studies: determine the condition of the soil and the dynamics of groundwater, calculate the upcoming work and their approximate cost.
They will advise which shape of the bowl and the type of pool will suit your particular case. If the pool is supposed to be built in a ready-made room, the experienced specialists will create a building plan and suggest suitable options for the parameters of the future facility.
Also, if necessary, they will develop a suitable recirculation scheme, select filtering equipment and control automatics.
All important details are discussed in advance: the ventilation system, engineering communications, the type of drainage of the pool.
Already at the design stage, the owner will have an idea about all the important characteristics of the future design – the performance and power of the heating and electrical equipment, the area of the water mirror.
Only after the owner has studied the schemes and plans and approves them, you can proceed to the installation work.
Private pool: view and shape
How to determine the type and form of the future structures? In many ways, they will depend on the area and geological features of the site.
More simple in development and construction, as well as the most environmentally friendly, is an open structure.
Usually, owners prefer geometric forms of structures: rectangular or square, which are easier to design and build. Quite a popular size – 18 square meters. m
According to the method of location they are:
- Not submersible, installed above ground level.
- Submersible, located below the ground line;
- Partially submerged, are respectively half below the soil line.
The pool bowl can be made in different ways, from various materials:
- reinforced concrete are made of heavy concrete and reinforcement;
- polypropylene constructions are distinguished by exceptional tightness, so they do not need additional waterproofing;
- brick is made of clay brick, with the condition that the wall thickness is not less than 25 cm;
- collapsible prefabricated structures made of plastic or metal components.
Pools may also differ in the principle of water supply.
According to these characteristics, they are divided as follows:
- Skimmer This type of pool is typical for buildings located separately. In such a structure, the water level is about ten centimeters below its edges. Filtration fluid is collected through special openings on the side walls. They are called skimmers.
- Overflow. Water is usually poured to the very edge, and it looks more aesthetic. In this case, a special overflow gutter is installed along the perimeter, into which the water overflowing the edges is collected. From there it is diverted to a storage tank, where it is filtered, processed and heated. This ensures circulation. This design has a rather high cost.
DIY outdoor pool
Consider the stages of self-building open structures on the site.
This is a construction of a fairly simple type, and building it on your own will reduce your financial expenses compared to how you would hire a brigade of specialists.
First you need to mark the area, as well as make a project that includes the swimming pool, technical rooms and tanks for equipment placement.
Parts of the erected structure should not touch the foundation of a residential structure, otherwise the latter may be destroyed.
We describe in detail the course of the upcoming work:
- Choosing the location of the future object. It is better not to make it in the growth zone of shrubs and trees. Take care in advance about the location for the recreation area.
- Pit with formwork. Since there is a rather impressive amount of work to be done, it is better to use the help of special equipment. In this case, it will be an excavator. The required depth depends on the appropriate size of the pool, and should be half a meter larger than this indicator. After all, we need additional space for the installation of a waterproofing layer and the construction of formwork. When the pit is dug to a predetermined depth, it is necessary to thoroughly clean its walls and bottom from roots and debris. Also, if possible, remove any irregularities.
- It is necessary to equip the drainage system. To do this, rubble is placed on the bottom, then a twenty-centimeter layer of sand, then ten-centimeter gravel. Drainage is the foundation of the structure.
- Before mounting the formwork, the design is reinforced with reinforcing mesh. Later various parts of the necessary equipment will be attached to it.
- It was the turn of the formwork itself. For her fit thick durable boards (50 mm), which are connected by spacers. To ensure the smoothness of the boards on the inside of the bowl, it is desirable to pre-treat them with emery paper.
- Creating a bowl of concrete. Our building will require high-quality, high-grade heavy concrete, which has a suitable level of water resistance and is able to withstand even extremely low temperatures. The work is rather laborious and rather complicated, therefore, it is advisable to rent a concrete pump or an automixer to deliver the mixture. An indispensable condition is the use of a deep vibrator. With its help, all air bubbles formed in it are removed from the poured material. We protect the finished site from bright sunshine with sheets of roofing material, and in hot dry weather we pour water. to prevent cracking of concrete.
- The next stage is waterproofing. For its arrangement, you will need the following: PVC membrane, coating with a special waterproofing agent, tiling. It can be used penetrating isolation – at this stage, it all depends on the preferences and financial capabilities of the owner.
- All necessary communications, equipment. This stage includes installation of the process equipment necessary for the subsequent operation of the structure. These are devices for water heating, sanitary devices, cleaning equipment, devices for chemical treatment and water treatment. To store all the necessary special technical room should be allocated.
- The construction is tested for strength. When the bowl is ready, you need to pour water into it. All exits and pipelines must be closed to prevent its passage through them. For about five days you need to monitor the behavior of the constructed structure. Placing small notches on the walls of the bowl will help determine the presence or absence of leaks. If a problem exists, it is necessary to seal the defects of the PVC membrane. After this, the sinuses of the pit are filled with sand.
Pool in the house
Swimming pool in a residential building is attractive because it can be used regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. It is kept warm and does not experience any influence of nature. However, his work depends entirely on how the construction will proceed, whether the project will meet the basic requirements, and in which part of the house you decide to build yourself this construction.
Pool in a country house can be located in almost any part of it, even on the roof or in the basement. Often, the owners prefer to install it next to the sauna. The main thing is to take into account all the nuances of construction and strictly follow the approved project.
To make your dream pool in the house, it would be more appropriate to add it to the plan at the design stage of the whole house. In this case, you can successfully organize the room and avoid unexpected surprises. The design issue is also important, but at the very beginning it has almost no effect on the project, but when the room is ready, all communications are completed, the time comes for the decoration and appearance of your pool in a private house.
It is impossible to build a pool with your own hands without a finished project, but first of all you will have to decide on a number of issues:
- Communications and equipment;
Setting the pool in a private house, you need to understand for what purpose you need it. If you consider it as a place where you can relax, then it should look accordingly. For serious swimming, the project is completely different, because such a pool has its own parameters and requires a different approach in construction. You need to choose a place based on its purpose, size, shape and other nuances.
How to choose the right place
The pool in a private house is usually covered, and is located on the first floor or in the basement. On the upper floors and roof construction is less common, although nothing prevents you from making it in your home. There are a large number of videos confirming that the rooftop pool looks good. The only thing is, its construction will take more time, effort and money.
If there is a sauna in the house according to the plan, it is logical to install a pool next to it. Its dimensions may be larger than those placed on the roof. The average volume is 7 cubic meters. In this pool you can relax and swim, although for serious sports training it, of course, is not suitable.
If you decide to build a house with a pool with your own hands, be sure to install ventilation. It should work perfectly, in accordance with the volume and area of the pool. There should always be fresh air in the room, but drafts are excluded. Watch the video or ask the knowledgeable people how to properly ventilate the room, as this item is one of the most important in construction.
Air temperature also matters: it should not be below 28 degrees. Humidity level should usually reach 65%. Both temperature and humidity depend on whether you are able to competently design the construction of a swimming pool in a private house and carry out communications at the proper level.
Do not forget that water creates moisture, so it is undesirable to build indoor ponds close to the bedroom or children’s room. In general, it is better to prepare the project so that the pool in a private house is located separately. For example, in a special extension to the house. It does not make sense to build it near residential premises.
Component selection and design
Starting the construction of the pool with your own hands, you must decide on the model of the bath. Whether it will be collapsible or stationary depends on your goals for its use. It is necessary to solve this even when drafting a project, since then it will be impossible to change anything.
The most serious and solid are stationary models. Before embarking on their construction, you need to be well prepared, study all the main points, watch the thematic videos. However, it is still better to entrust the work to professionals, since you will not be able to handle it yourself. It is impossible to build such a structure without preliminary preparation, since stationary pools are made of hydraulic concrete, and during construction every detail must be taken into account.
The advantage of this option is the ability to choose the size and shape of the bowl. If you plan to make a swimming pool near the sauna, this option will suit you. The design can also be any, there are no restrictions in this regard, but usually they are tiled.
The choice of components for such a pool is practically unlimited. Some stop at the whirlpool, others add more devices that have a beneficial effect on the body. Stationary pools are usually placed in the basement or near the sauna. In this case, it is very important to equip good ventilation for proper movement of air masses.
The positive qualities of models of hydraulic concrete is their strength and durability, which can not be said about the folding and inflatable type. Inflatable pools – an option more for children, it does not require construction. Collapsible has a more complex structure and the ability to accommodate a large number of people. Perhaps these types of pools will suit you, because they are easy to install with your own hands and remove when you want to, but for some serious reason these reservoirs will not work.
Advantages of stationary pools in the house
The desire to make a pool in your house is easy to justify. Now, many owners of country houses do not deny themselves the pleasure of having their own pond and sauna, and there are reasons for this:
- Health. Swimming has a positive effect on the human body, strengthens the muscular frame, trains the respiratory system and allows you to relax. It is useful for children and adults, so the presence of a pool, built by hand, can not be called a whim.
- Relaxation. However, not everyone installs swimming pools due to health concerns, for some it is a great opportunity to relax or have a party by the water.
- Availability. Now build a pool with your own hands is not so difficult. There are many instructional videos and step-by-step instructions. In extreme cases, you can always turn to professionals who will help to make an indoor pond anywhere with all the necessary communications.
- Care. If the cup is small, you can do it yourself. The care depends on which particular pool model is installed.
Of course, in the presence of its own indoor reservoir has its drawbacks, and there are things that need to be given more attention:
Home pool can be dangerous for various reasons. Starting with the fact that a person who does not know how to swim can fall into it, and ending with an unsuccessful arrangement of the structure. In the second case, the seriousness of the situation is exacerbated by the fact that after construction it is difficult to fix anything, so all points must be taken into account at the design stage.
It is dangerous to do a do-it-yourself pool on the second floor or roof, as this requires more knowledge and skills than shown even in the best video. Bearing structures may break through due to improper installation, and the lack of necessary ventilation will ruin any project.
To contain reservoirs with a large volume bowl with your own hands is difficult just as it is to build. It must be constantly cleaned, monitor the quality of water and monitor the work of ventilation.
Yet the presence of a private pool in a country house and the opportunities it provides outweigh the few disadvantages. And if you decide on this, start to choose in advance the appropriate location and design of your future personal pond.
Sources: http://chudoogorod.ru/a-kak/kak-postroit-bassejn-v-chastnom-dome.html, http://domsdelat.ru/podvod/kak-sdelat-bassejn-v-dome-svoimi- rukami-poetapno-foto-i-video.html, http://ybasseyna.ru/stroitelstvo/bassejn_v_dome.html