This material has a number of advantages:
- The natural origin of the material – used for the production of veneer sheets made of birch or conifer.
- High surface strength after installation – plywood is much stronger than the same drywall.
- The low weight of the material facilitates transportation, handling and installation.
- Wood has high soundproofing properties, which is important when installing floors.
- After the work is completed, a flat surface is obtained, which can be trimmed at your discretion.
- Low price of material – there are several varieties, and you can choose the best option in accordance with the specifics of use. For example, if plywood will serve as the basis for the flooring of another material, it is possible to purchase products of a lower grade and cheaper.
The lower the grade, the lower the cost. (more…)