Thus, any well is an individual project, which is influenced by such parameters:
- geological structure of the soil;
- selected drilling method;
- requirements that apply to the quantity and quality of water;
- the requirement to maintain the necessary distance to the places of pollution (arrangement of the “sanitary zone”);
- depth of the aquifer. Moreover, I mean not the first vein to which the drill reached, but the one that will meet the conditions of use in terms of ensuring the debit of the well.
4. Water Well Drilling Tools
Since the hammer-drill method of manual drilling is described, its advantages should be noted:
- preservation of most of the useful soil layer in the original state. Those. heavy machinery does not damage plantings on the site;
- no restrictions on the drilling site. Manual drill can be drilled in almost any part of the site;
- simplicity of equipment and minimum requirements for the qualification of the driller.