The plates of “Penoplex”, due to their high strength, can be laid both vertically and horizontally. The structure of their surface allows you to apply plaster.
Insulation “Penoplex” is a material having a uniform structure, which consists of small, closed cells (size 0.1-0.2 mm).
The main properties of PENOPLEX plates are:
- low thermal conductivity
- low vapor permeability
- lack of water absorption
- high compressive strength
- resistance to burning and biodegradation
- ecological purity
- easy and convenient installation
When using penoplex plates, you should be aware that this material, like other types of extruded polystyrene foam, has a low chemical resistance to such substances as:
- Aldehydes (formaldehyde, formalin)
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene)
- Ketones (acetone, methyl ethyl ketone)
- Esters (diethyl ether), you can not use solvents with ethyl acetate, methyl acetate,
- Gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel
- Polyester resins (hardeners of epoxy resins and coal tar should not be used),
- Oil paints.